Monday, October 1, 2007

School blues in my white and black low-top shoes


If I were to say the word "Halloween",what would you think of first?
Is it candy?
Costumes?
Trick-or-treating?
A stomach ache?
Perhaps a pumpkin of jack-o-lantern?

When I think of Halloween,I think of my old fish Spinney. It was on the 31st when she died 3 years ago.My sister had just dragged me out with her Friends to go get some candy. My sister's friend thought it would be funny to throw in my goldfish tank an unusually big candy corn. (you know,those little corn-shaped "candies" that taste like overly sweet cardboard.)
My little Spinney tried to eat it,and she "choked" (you can't say that she choked because I don't know if fish CAN choke.) anyway,so she started to puff you REALLY big,her eyes bugged out even more than usual,and...that was it. She floated to the top. Some of you may think this is so "funny" but it's not. I've never had any other pet after little spinney. And my sister never played with that girl again.

No comments: